Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Painting day

I'm finally getting the pictures from the day we painted the house posted. We settled on the house on a Thursday, and all day Friday we painted to be done before the big move-in on Saturday. Literally for a total of about 12 hours. We never would have been able to do it without help, especially because Martin had to be at work and I am pregnant. Our parents helped out so much!

Mom D. putting on some of our blue/grey primer:
Mom H. working on some primer too:


Dad and I worked in the baby's room:

bit of an action shot (I think I said, hey Dad!):

I'm painting behind the fridge:


Dad working in the kitchen:


I'm doing the first coat of red...which looked like strawberry jelly at first:
but turned out looking very nice:
Dad rolled the whole downstairs in a second coat of tan:

Mom finishing up the red:

I will have a complete "after" picture up sometime soon. Right now the couch is way comfier than getting up and taking one :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas to our friends and neighbors! May you have a wonderful time together as a family celebrating our Savior's birth!

Love,
Dave, Sarah, David and Owen

InDeeds said...

All that painting turned out quite nicely! It is a lovely shade of red that you selected.