Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Visit with Michelle

My softball teammate and friend from college came to stay with us this past week for a few days. We had a blast, catching up, playing with Emma, and, of course, eating.



I introduced Michelle to Swagbucks. Its a search engine (like Google) but it gives you points (called swagbucks) as you search on the internet. It is powered by Google and Ask.com, so the searches return decent results. (and yes, this has turned into a shameless plug)

I used Google all the time for my searches, but I have switched to Swagbucks because I can be rewarded for just searching on the internet. Since the search engine isn't quite as good, I will occasionally still have to use Google to find what I'm after.

If you are interested in signing up, click on this link, and I will refer you! (And you will automatically get 3 swagbucks!) Referring a friend is one way to earn additional Swagbucks. I believe you can win up to 100 Swagbucks from each friend that you refer. (Once you join, you can start referring too!)

I actually have not traded in any of my Swagbucks yet. I have enough for a $5 Amazon gift card, but I think I'm holding out for something a little bigger. There are some pretty sweet prizes like iPhones, etc, but they require A TON of swagbucks. The way to go is definitely to refer people; you can earn a lot more that way. You can also make many of your online purchases through the swagbucks website and earn swagbucks that way too.
(here ends my shameless plug)

No comments: