Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little writer

Emma's favorite pastime right now is copying words and practicing her writing. Her penmanship has improved a ton, just in the past few weeks. She really enjoys writing notes to each family member and usually she asks me to spell whatever she want to write. (My oral spelling skills have improved nearly as much has her handwriting!)

On this particular day she had me spell "Mommy I love you" and then handed me the note. I took a quick glance and thanked her, then did a double take:


OMG! Diva LOL

Apparently she was also copying words from a set of stickers that somehow ended up in our sticker bag. Cracked me up! But we also had a nice conversation about words she doesn't understand...and I need to take a closer look at the stickers!

3 comments:

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

This cracks me up!

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

This cracks me up!

guitargirl75 said...

His is great! And what beautiful, neat handwriting! Tell Emma Ominsays, "We'll done!"