Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 months old

Yesterday was Emma's 3 month "birthday", so this evening we celebrated!

Before everyone starts thinking that we've gone completely nuts, the cake leftovers from the one I made for Sunday. Since we already had the cake, we figured we might as well add some candles and take a few pictures!

She's getting so big!

And really good at getting her fingers in her mouth now

The little munchkin

Daddy was having fun taking pictures of Emma sitting on the counter by herself

Doing what she does best - bubbles and drooling

And after cake this evening Daddy got a present from Emma - spit-up in his hair (you can see Martin's face in the mirror)

2 comments:

InDeeds said...

Happy 3 month Birthday Emma!

Anonymous said...

awww she's getting so big!!! (I think we'll be saying that the rest of her life) I can't wait to see you all Friday!!!

question: in the pic of Emma on your counter, I want your canisters. where did you get them at? I've been trying to find ones I like to register for, and I can't find any big enough for my liking. Thanks BA!!

<3 Sarah