Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Birthday

For my birthday, Martin had us make a cake together. We used silicone cupcake molds of different shapes.



They come with different patterns. We made a turtle in honor of my childhood pet, tiny the turtle. The cake was funfetti and it was delicious!




We had a couple extra cupcakes that weren't needed to make the turtle, so we ate those first. Then we took the whole cake to my parents' house to eat Friday night on my birthday. Mom cooked a turkey dinner, my favorite, and Oma, Martin's Mom, and Kidron were there too. It was very fun, especially when I found out I am getting a garage door opener. Yay!!!





2 comments:

KaidensMommy said...

that cake was too cute! and happy birthday by the way! :) sounds like you had a great one!

Maura said...

Happy BIrthday! What a cute cake! You guys could make a business out of making cupcake cakes!!!! I'm glad you had a great time with your family.