Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Super sweet Rite Aid deal

This week I made a stellar transaction at Rite Aid. I read a bunch of blogs about all the free stuff you can get at drug stores like Rite Aid, but I've never really done it. Anyway, I read about a deal where you could get a beach umbrella for free!
I probably wouldn't have thought that was anything special, except that when I was getting things ready for the beach last week, I thought it would be good to have a beach umbrella for Emma to sit under (turns out that we didn't need that last week though!).
So with coupons in hand, I headed across town to Rite Aid. I got this umbrella:
And the two packages of toilet paper in the background for less than $4 - and that was for the toilet paper because the umbrella was free!


I was impressed, and now I can't wait for a sunny day at the beach to bring along our new umbrella!

2 comments:

InDeeds said...

That is fantastic! I really need to embrace these drug store deals...I have not been brave enough to try any yet.

HJMW said...

I've never even heard about things like that. Maybe I'm living under a rock, but now I want to know more!