Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Christmas stocking

Martin and I both have Christmas stockings with our names on them, so I've been planning to do one for Emma. I looked at TONS of different options online and it was nearly impossible to decide. Then, one day when I was at Joann's, I spotted this stocking:


For this price:


Perfect! -- for several reasons. Obviously, it was a great price. But also, I really wanted something that wasn't Santa (not that I have a problem with Santa, but thats not the point of Christmas). Now, snowmen aren't the point of Christmas either, but they don't pretend to be! And I hope that this is something that Emma will be able to enjoy once she's grow the way I have enjoyed mine.
So we'll see how this goes. I've never done a cross-stitch before, but I have a lot of motivation! (and hopefully enough time)

No comments: