Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

17 Weeks

I am now 17 weeks along and we have an ultrasound scheduled for June 3rd, where we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I was hoping to get a belly picture taken a few weeks ago to show the difference from my pregnancy with Emma and this time. The closest I was able to get is 15 weeks with Emma.

These pictures were both taken at 17 weeks. The first one is probably a bit closer to my actual size, but I might have been sucking it in a bit. The second one is larger than I actually am because apparently I hold my breath when I'm getting my picture taken, which means I suck in a deeeeeeep breath before the shot, hence the larger belly.




4 comments:

Adrian and Meredith said...

Wow, time is going so fast. I know you've probably said, but I can't remember-- are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Beth Anne said...

well Martin is convinced we are having a girl. I would really like a boy, but I'm thinking our chances at another girl might be greater.

InDeeds said...

Looking good! :-)

Randy and Terry said...

You look fabulous. I can hardly believe you'll have TWO children in just a few months!