Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Day!

Busy...but fun!



As you can see from this picture, my "tot school" grew to 4 kids today! Kellen was here for the day, and then David and Owen were here for a few hours. They had so much fun playing with each other. We even got to play with water guns outside with my neighbor Tisha and her son, Alex.

When we got back inside, Emma, David, and Owen really enjoyed playing with beads. This is something I've been doing with Emma to try and help her learn to scoop better. The boys loved doing this too. David especially enjoyed showing Emma how to scoop into the different containers. Kellen enjoyed watching all of the big kids, but they eventually wore him and and he fell asleep.

This was such a cute picture of Owen and Emma!
David was also able to string the beads onto pipe cleaners.

Brothers playing together!


They all did so well working to keep the beads on the blanket and played together really nicely. Emma had been so cranky this morning; I think she was just looking for someone her own size to play with her!

4 comments:

Jason and Megan said...

Sounds like you did a great job of keeping everyone busy! The pictures are so cute...I love the one of Emma and Owen.

Sarah said...

Beth Anne you are amazing!!! Thank you so very much for watching them so last minute so I could take Liam up to AI. It was such a huge help! I am so blessed that you did so many special activities with my boys...they really love going to your house and playing with Emma. Thank you!!! You are really doing a wonderful job and I can't believe you had 4 little ones 4 and under!

Sarah said...

...and I am copying your beads idea! What fun! The pictures are so adorable too. :)

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

So fun! If she does well with beads, you might want to look into doing some sensory bins with beans or rice. Fun tactile experiences. (I like them too!)

And by the way, at this rate? 2 kids are going to be a piece of cake for you :)