Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Women of Faith this Weekend


I am so excited for this weekend! Mom and I are heading up to Philadelphia for the Women of Faith conference. It will be just the two of us, so Martin will be spending some time with Emma and Will. I was given tickets to Women of Faith as part of Book Sneeze, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to write about our experiences this weekend.

I've never been to a Women of Faith conference before, but I have heard some wonderful stories from other who have enjoyed going for several years. In fact, I get to meet up with a good friend from college who is also going to be at the conference in Philly...exciting!

I am really looking forward to this special time to spend with Mom. We have never been able to get away together like this before! It will be a great opportunity to worship together, to hear speakers teach truth from God's Word, and to get away from the business of life. 

The schedule for 2012 is already available. There conference travels across the country, so there are many opportunities to be a part of this awesome weekend.

Disclosure: I was given two free tickets to the Philadelphia Women of Faith conference in exchange for blogging about the conference and featuring the WOF badge on my blog. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

That's awesome you are getting some away time! Tell Martin we wish him luck! Have fun!