Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

The great experiment

Cloth diapers!

I'm a little scared and nervous about this one. But I got a really great deal: I have all of the diapers in the picture to try for 3 weeks and it will only cost me $10! Its a trial program to encourage people that cloth diapers are not as scary as they seem, so they give you a bunch of different types to try, and they're all brand new. Now that the business from the wedding is over, we're going to start this week and see how it goes.

2 comments:

Maura said...

I have been thinking about doing cloth diapers for awhile now with number 3 on the way. Can you let me know about the program? A few of my friends in PA are using them and love it! Good luck!

Adrian and Meredith said...

I'm actually really excited to see how this experiment goes. I would really like to use cloth diapers when the time comes, and I see I'm not the only one. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.