Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ticket to Ride

We love to play board games; they are a great alternative to watching tv, especially because they let you have a lot more interaction. One of our new favorite games is called Ticket to Ride.


We have the USA version, though there are several different ones available. I could explain the whole thing, but I recently discovered an instructional video put out by the company that made the game, so if you're really interested, have a look here.

One really nice thing is that this is a good two player game, but also good for up to 5 people. Its hard to find multi-player games that are also fun with only 2 people.

More game reviews and recommendations to come!

1 comment:

InDeeds said...

even though I lost miserably when I played...I would still have to agree that this is a very delightful game!