Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where did we go?

I know it has been a while since we've updated - I'm sorry!

Last week ended up being really packed. The worst part was that I got a nasty head cold that knocked me out until. Yesterday was the first day that I felt back to normal, and even then I've still been getting worn out quickly. We were dog and house sitting for our friends for several days last week while they were in the hospital having a baby! Emma enjoyed playing with their dogs, and we made the trip down to Dover to visit them Thursday evening and meet little Kellen!

Friday night we drove to Baltimore very late because Martin was leading our small group meeting for church. We arrived in Ellicott City a little before midnight! My birthday was Saturday and I started it off by getting a hair cut with Chrissy, who has been cutting my hair for a good 15 years or so. Martin surprised me by getting together with my parents to have extra family come to celebrate my birthday and have lunch. Oma, Martin's mom, my cousin Jen and her husband Joel and my aunt and uncle all were able to come. And Sarah and Becca called to say hi too!

Our snow is starting to disappear, thanks to a ton of rain yesterday and today. Spring may just be on its way!

1 comment:

ChewBecca said...

no picturesssssssss1?!?!?! :(